Saturday 25 February 2012

God Will Save Me (Joke)


A guy is in his house when horrendous rains start falling. The water begins to rise, and before long it becomes a major flood. The roads are covered in water making driving impossible. After awhile, a boat comes along.
A rescue worker in the boat yells, “Come on! We’re here to save you! Get in the boat!”
The guy in the house responds, “No! I’ve got faith that God will save me!”
After an unsuccessful rescue attempt, the boat leaves. The water continues to rise, and the guy is forced up to the second floor of his home.
The county sheriff’s boat comes along, and the sheriff yells, “Come on! You are going to drown if you don’t get in the boat.”
From his second floor window the guy says, “No! I’ll be okay! I have faith God will save me.” The boat moves on.
The house, except for a small part on the roof, is submerged in water. The guy is on the roof as a helicopter hovers overhead. The pilot shouts out, “This is your last chance! Climb up the ladder to safety! If you don’t come now you’re going to drown!”
The guy hollers, “No, thanks! God is going to save me!” The pilot shrugs his shoulders and flies away.
The house is covered, and the guy is swept away by the flood waters. He ascends to the Pearly Gates, where God is waiting for his arrival.
He asks God, “What happened? I have been devoted to you and had absolute faith that you would save me. Why did you let me down?”
God answers back, “What more do you want? I sent you two boats and a helicopter!”

No comments:

Post a Comment